Emergency treatments for kids of all ages
After-hours emergency visits for existing patients
Also treating kids with special needs
Let’s make your child smile again!
Whether it’s a toothache, broken tooth, or any other dental emergency, we are here to help! Call us at (973) 731-2468 for a same-day appointment — we’ll do everything we can to treat your child as soon as possible.
Questions about emergency care
What are some common dental emergencies in children?
What can I do to prevent dental emergencies in my child?
- If your child performs any sports or other physical activities, ensure that they wear a sports mouthguard.
- Avoid hard or sticky foods that could damage their teeth.
- Maintain a regular dental hygiene routine that includes brushing and flossing.
Is giving my child pain medication for a dental emergency safe?
Will my child need dental treatment after a dental emergency?
What to do during a dental emergency?
- Remain calm and contact us immediately
- We'll guide you on what to do next
- Our team will do their best to book your child as soon as possible
- Your child’s dentist will evaluate and treat your child
Is emergency care covered by my insurance?
Urgent dental care is normally covered by insurance. We also accept CareCredit and other forms of payment, such as credit cards, checks, and cash.
Feel free to contact our team with any questions you have about coverage!
Stories That Make Us Smile
“Dr. Iva Leroy was very thorough and attentive to my daughter. She also gave me much insightful information on how I can improve my child’s oral care.”
– Shari G.
Why your child will love us
Our West Orange Emergency Dentists are passionate about working with young patients, and they provide the kind and gentle treatment that children deserve. With a friendly and caring staff and personalized attention, we strive to make every visit a positive and stress-free experience for both children and their parents.
New to our practice?
- Make an appointment by calling (973) 731-2468.
- Our team will schedule an appointment for your child as soon as possible.
- We’ll treat your child and help them smile again.
Healthy Smiles Last Forever!
Request an appointment with us — we are excited to meet you and your child!